- locatie:2820 BONHEIDEN
- jobcategorie:Services Administratie
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:12/04/2021 15:32
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator for a company located in Bonheiden. This company is the leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more.
The Salesforce Administrator is the link to support both Sales staff and the Finance department. You will work under general supervision and coaching of a senior finance manager in order to gradually take up more responsibility, though a certain degree of autonomy and resourcefulness is required for success in this position.
The Salesforce Administrator will be the link between Sales, Business Projects & Finance and will support the regional business efficiency by acting as a local liaison for internal and external customers, such as the Country Directors, Sales Representatives, CEMEA management, Client relations, etc. by performing the following tasks:
- You are responsible for keeping our Salesforce system up to date.
- You will have to check data, make adjustments, and audit the correctness of the data entered by the Sales Representatives.
- You are the first point of contact for the Sales Representatives of the whole EMEA region. Sales Representatives can contact you with all kind of questions about the program, about how they should enter/correct provided data.
- You will develop/document new procedures of the Salesforce system and share them with the users.
- You will train new or existing Sales Representatives about how to use the system, adjustments/new procedures in the system. These trainings can be organised for a group or can be given in person.
Wat zoeken we?
- An eye for detail and you are able to interpret the system from a business point of view.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or SAP is considered as a plus.
- A good knowledge of MS Excel.
- At minimum a Bachelor degree, preferably a master degree in Finance/Economics or a related field.
- A few years of experience.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- A pro-active, solution-oriented mindset and able to communicate clearly your thoughts/solutions to non-financial people.
- A team player who is able to blend in an international team.
Wat bieden we?
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment.
- Full-time and varied job in an international company.
- Salary in line with the market. On top of that, extra-legal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, pension and hospitalisation insurance.
- Comprehensive training package to further develop you as a member of the company.