- locatie:1831 Diegem
- jobcategorie:Verkoop Administratie
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:3-6 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:16/09/2020 17:15
- Further development of the sales area in Belgium on his/her own
- Ongoing maintenance of relationships with OE partners
- Handling and solving customer requests and conducting price negotiations
- Close collaboration with Sales Support Department in Germany
for the commercialisation of products and to improve OE customer satisfaction
- Conduct product trainings for OE Customer
- Procurement of market information and analysis of the competitive situation
- Participate in the planning of the annual budget for Belgium
Wat zoeken we?
- University degree in Management / Economics / Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the automotive sector
- Residing in the center of Belgium
- Strong sales skills
- Solid fact based negotiator.
- Organized, structured mind and good presentation and communication skills to all levels of the organisation
- Good time management – able to work under strong pressure and dedicated to meet variable deadlines
- Positive attitude to resolve problems/troubles with Customer First spirit in mind.
- Fluent English and French is a must, other languages are assets.
Wat bieden we?
Our client is an international company manufacturing tyres for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs as supplier of OEM products and for the European aftermarket. The company has built up a sales network of around 8,000 tyre dealers throughout Europe, which act as their partners for sales and fitting of our quality products.
This organization offers a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which your competence development and training play an important role. Where you are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.