Electrician - VDL Bus Roeselare
- locatie:8800 ROESELARE
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:18/09/2023 13:13
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Our customer is a pioneer when it comes to e-mobility. They are building climate friendly (electrical) busses, the bus of the future! But of course in order to build these busses they need people who are technically skilled and who want to help them, to build a better future.
They invest in the future, but also want to invest in you. They do this by making you an expert in your area of expertise.
After some training you'll be able to lay power lines in the bus according to the presupposed plan. You'll also assemble and connect different sorts of components.
Wat zoeken we?
- You are passionate about technique.
- Because of your interest, education or experience you're able to read and interpret electronic plans.
- You have an understanding, basic, of 24V electricity.
- In order to communicate with your colleagues you can communicate in English or Dutch.
Wat bieden we?
You are valuable for us, therefore we offer you:
- A very nice pay - start from € 17.8782 / hour + meal vouchers €3.75 / worked day
- a good work-life balance, 7u36 - 16u15
- 10 extra leave days,
- A job with a lot of variation,
- Fantastic corporate culture!
- recently moved to a whole new company!