- locatie:2280 GROBBENDONK
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:22/11/2022 15:32
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you like to work in 2 shifts? Are you flexible? Does a lot of exercise not scare you?
Great, we are looking for you!
As a warehouse employee at Bleckmann you have a wide variety of tasks:
- Prepare orders based on pick lists
- Daily use of a scanner
- Labeling orders
- Perform quality control on incoming goods
- Packing and bagging of clothes
- Loading and unloading
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
Bleckmann is a company that was founded in 1862 as a transport supplier specialised in the textile industry. After a certain point they developed themselves as a logistics company on the world stage for various international brands. Bleckmann is a continously growing company that still succeeds in retaining it's familial charm. With sustainable growth in different brands in fashion, lifestyle and consumer electronics they make everything possible through data-driven logistical solutions.
Wat zoeken we?
What is expected from a warehouse worker at Bleckmann:
- Willing to work in two shifts (early and late shift), also occasional possibility of day or night shifts
- Speak either Dutch or English
- Have your own transport (company is near impossible to reach by public transport)
- Experience with a hand scanner or as a warehouse employee is a plus but not required
Wat bieden we?
Of course we also have something to offer you:
- An attractive salary package supplemented with shift bonuses
- Meal vouchers of 8 euros per day after 21 days
- On-the-job training (including training for various machine operators)
- Numerous extra benefits, including meal vouchers, ADV and extra sectoral leave days
- No collective leave so your leave days are free to schedule together with the supervisors
- School leavers or first experience as an order picker is also welcome