- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:15/11/2022 09:40
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you have experience as a dispatcher in road transport? Do you know the Belgian road map like the back of your hand? Do you also have good language skills? Then you have come to the right place!
For our client, a transport company in Mechelen with a fleet of 150 vehicles, we are looking for a dispatcher.
Some of your tasks:
- Following up and communicating with the drivers
- The preparation, development and distribution of the planning, making the week and weekend planning as profitable as possible based on the available personnel and material and taking into account the customer-specific requirements
- Communicating with the customers and solving possible problems.
Wat zoeken we?
Are you the dispatcher we are looking for?
- Bachelor or master degree and several years of experience as a dispatcher in road transport
- Very good geographical knowledge of Belgium
- Excellent knowledge of English and Romanian
- PC skills and good knowledge of transport related software
- Commercial feeling and always work result-oriented
- Stress resistant and a high resilience
- A team player with good people skills
- Flexible to work trough a ratation system
Wat bieden we?
As a dispatcher you will join a growing company with a family character. You will have an exciting job with impact and will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience, supplemented by meal vouchers. From day one you will go through a thorough and structured on-the-job training and you will have access to a range of training. You will work within a dynamic team, in alternating shifts from 6:00 - 13:25 and 12:35 - 20:00.
Interested? Apply quickly!