- locatie:1930 Zaventem
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:23/09/2022 11:36
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Our client in Zaventem is looking for a Production Engineer to join their production department. You'll be assisting the factory manager in daily planning and technical follow-up, such as:
- Ensure necessary preventive action implemented to avoid technical issues re-occurence
- Daily follow up technical issues and challenges faced at production floor and undertake necessary action with relevant department
- Assist factory manager in track of technical competencies of production staff
- Ensure having good understanding of production planning and required labour fee and days per product type
- Develop good communication and relation with production floor staff and other department key person in purpose to ensure smooth interdepartmental communication and support.
Wat zoeken we?
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- A mechanical or engineering background
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft Project
- Taking initiatieve is in your blood
- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge or experience with ERP systems and other product planning programs
- Basic knowledge about rotating equipment, pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping.
Wat bieden we?
- A permanent contract of 37.5h a week
- A competetive salary with additional extralegal benefits, such as: meal vouchers, fitness, hospitalization, group and dental insurance, ...
- The ability to be part of a dynamic and open-minded team, where taking initiative is encouraged