- locatie:9041 OOSTAKKER
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:16/05/2022 16:56
Wat zal je job inhouden?
We are looking for a Wellbeing coach to join our Service Market Logistics HR team in region Gent & EU. We work in both an office worker environment as in industrial operations. We challenge, coach and support colleagues in their day-to-day HR topics.
In your role as Wellbeing Coach, you have the responsibility to advise, support and coach in all (mental) health, wellbeing and employee engagement related topics. You play an active role in keeping our employees mental fit and will contribute to our ambition to be perceived as the most attractive employer and pro-actively drive activities to realize that ambition.
- Together with other important stakeholders help to identify, signal & report psychosocial risks@work.
- Initiate pro-active actions and participate in projects that contribute to (mental) health, wellbeing and employee engagement in the workplace.
- Act as an integer wellbeing coach towards our employees and managers when faced with difficult people or (mental) health situations and refer them to the appropriate external specialists with purpose of providing the appropriate psychosocial help.
- Secure correct administration and follow-up of personal files in order to permanently have access to correct and complete information.
- Act as a person of trust for employees in case of psychosocial work-related issues.
- Coordinate the required supervision and training of our group of persons of trust.
- Keep yourself continuously informed of evolutions and developments within your field of expertise. Develop yourself to be able to provide a social service which is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge and to help our company growing on the area of (mental) health, wellbeing and employee engagement.
We believe it is the right mindset and values that will make a difference!
If you see yourself working in an environment that challenges you to combine your passion for the wellbeing of our employees and excellent coaching/communication skills with hands-on implementation, then we believe you have the right mindset to be successful in this position. Our values – Respect, Passion, Customer Focus, Change and Performance – guide us every day in all we do.
Wat zoeken we?
- Proven experience of successful implementation of wellbeing and (mental) health projects and initiatives in both office worker as industrial worker environment.
- Skills in coaching & training as well as a good understanding of interpersonal relations.
- A growth mindset to keep yourself up-to-date and help others to overcome challenges.
- Good knowledge of and demonstrated professional collaboration with external care facilities and care providers (social card).
- The ability to work independently and take own initiatives.
- Solution oriented with a lot of integrity and professional secrecy.
- Structured with ability to create trustful relations and to network effectively.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written. Other languages are beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
Wat bieden we?
Do you strive to get the best out of people? This could be just the job for you! We cannot promise you an effortless job, but we can promise you skilled colleagues and truly exciting challenges to work with. You will work in a regional environment that provides you with development opportunities, both professionally and personally. We want you to prosper and be happy, because when you succeed, we succeed.
At Service Market Logistics, we are actively working to establish groupings that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We find that well-balanced working groups increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.