Junior logistics planning analyst
- locatie:1850 GRIMBERGEN
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:10/05/2022 11:28
Wat zal je job inhouden?
For an international company located in Grimbergen, we are looking for a junior logistics planning analyst.
Within the Global Parts Supply (GPS) team, working with suppliers is key. As GPS, you are together with the team responsible for all supplier communications and hence the vital link between the supplier and the customer. The mission of the company is to ensure a healthy supply chain in the aftermarket of the company and avoid shortages in the network leading into customer back orders. On a daily base you will have contact with suppliers and drive accountability for their results, the goals are challenging yet achievable and key to guarantee superior service levels.
As a logistics planning analyst, you are responsible to establish solid business relationships with a set of defined suppliers.
- Your main focus is ensuring timely and qualitative delivery into the distribution center, ensuring parts availability towards the end customer based on system generated requirements.
- You will be educating and holding suppliers responsible as to reach challenging business results.
- You understand the power of teamwork and will reach out to necessary process partners such as transportation, procurement, engineering, and join forces where needed.
- To be successful, you will need to develop and master a thorough understanding of the supply chain processes and systems.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor schedules and ensure their punctual and efficient shipment with suppliers
- Monitor supplier results and drive corrective action as needed to maintain high supplier performance
- Maintain effective communication and relationships with internal divisions and external suppliers
- Evaluate and challenge supplier results in accordance to the supplier performance standard
- Analyze and correct data irregularities
- Provide thorough support on high priority back orders
Wat zoeken we?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated to work in a target focused area
- Analytical mindset
- Effective communication skills
- Strong written and oral skills in English are a must, French, German, Dutch are an asset
- Allowing clear communication between peers and external parties
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and committed
Wat bieden we?
As a junior logistics planning analyst, you will work within an international environment. You will get real growth opportunities at a global leader within logistics. You will work from Monday until Friday, in the dayshift. The company offers an attractive salary of €2.947,07 (depending on experience), complemented by fringe benefits: €8/day meal vouchers, reimbursement of transportation, €60 net/month reimbursement home office, group insurance, end of year bonus, collective bonus system.
Do you want to join the team? Apply now!