Assistant Technical Support Engineer (IT or RUS +1 other language))
- locatie:9041 OOSTAKKER
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:20/06/2022 11:44
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Technical Dealer Support (TDS) is the first line support department for our markets and dealers globally. With a strong focus on technical enquiries, remote diagnostics and connected services, we ensure that our customers are offered a premium service and are helped in time. Using the latest technologies, we guarantee the improvement of internal processes and stay up-to-date with our service deliveries. We nurture intrapreneurship and personal development, offering plenty opportunities to grow within the organization.
- You work in a team finding technical and diagnostic solutions for internal and external customers,
- Your main activity is to assist dealers in your language area.
- You’re in contact with different stakeholders like dealers, designers and product engineers.
- You will work with different applications and have access to technical documentation in order to provide solutions,
- You handle the information from the international markets in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided and quality can be improve
Wat zoeken we?
- You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge
- You have an analytic approach, problem solving mindset and are able to interpret technical documentation.
- You have the ability to understand how software applications work and have the capability to connect the dots when needed
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement
- You are fluent in English and Italian or English and Russian and one other European Language
- You are willing to work in a shift system;
Wat bieden we?
The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
Extra days off, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and well-being
A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your input and performance