- locatie:9041 OOSTAKKER
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:12/10/2022 11:40
Wat zal je job inhouden?
As a Data Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to grow within the area of Data focusing on information management and data analysis. The role offers an entire career path with different levels of seniority, allowing you to develop yourself in the best possible way.
The ambition for this role is to become the lead data-analyst the Manufacturing & Supply chain activities. You, as a data-analyst will support this area with business analysis activities in a frontend-portfolio (Qlik&PBI) of more than 70 applications. Next to the front-end portfolio, you will engage in understanding the Manufacturing & supply chain source system landscape and support in moving the on prem data to Azure cloud.
The job mission is to understand & structure data using specialized analytics tools, analyze business opportunities, and analyze financial or operational impact. Build reports to visualize the outcome, and support management in their business/strategical decisions.
- Understand business problems and work on analytics use cases
- Understand business requirements, KPIs and have the technical background and capabilities to advise the next steps for solution development/identification
- Transform business stakeholder questions and issues into clear and unambiguous technical specifications that can be delivered by external partners
- Manage the communication between the different stakeholders (Delivery Manager, Product Owner, external partners,…)
- Be tech savvy in the area of advanced analytics & business analysis skills and support/coach other colleagues
Wat zoeken we?
- Academic degree in IT or Economics or similar
- Technical background in BI & advanced analytics solutions is a must
- Experience with data visualization tools such as QlikView/QlikSense/PowerBI is a must
- Writing SQL and doing data-modelling is natural for you
- Knowledge of the Azure Advanced Analytics stack is a plus
- Knowledge of Business Analysis principles – certification is a plus
- Strong communicator in both Dutch and English
- Strong interpersonal skills