- location:2260 Oevel
- job category:Technical
- Contracttype:interim job with option for permanent employment
- labor regime:Full time
- working experience:1-2 years
- updated:15/03/2023 01:13
Are you someone who likes to work with your hands? Do you agree with the statement "The more environmentally friendly, the better?". Do you like to have responsibility? Then we are looking for YOU!
As a welder, you will...
- weld with piping tools, TIG and MIG/MAG.
- Based on our dimensional tolerances, make the pipes fit into the skid.
- work with stainless steel (stainless steel).
- reporting any hazards, using personal protective equipment, following policies, procedures and regulations.
- working with your colleagues to strive to meet production goals.
- help ensure a clean and orderly work area, including routine housekeeping and machine cleaning tasks, and perform scheduled operator care and maintenance tasks.
The company you will be working for is a world leader operating in the development, construction and installation of hydrogen systems. They provide solutions for hydrogen applications such as generators, refueling stations and fuel cells. The company has been producing electrolysis systems for leading customers around the world for decades and continues to pioneer 2,000 hydrogen installations worldwide.
What are we looking for?
You hold yourself and others accountable for keeping promises. You have the courage to tackle difficult problems and say what needs to be said. You are committed to achieving set goals, even in difficult circumstances. You apply your knowledge by adapting and improving existing processes and equipment.
In this company there is room for Dutch and English speaking employees. You already have several years of experience as a welder and have certificates: EN ISO 9606-1 and ASME IX. Other certificates are not required. Experience according to ESME B31.12 is a big plus. Finally, being able to work accurately is a must!
What do we offer?
At this client you will join a stable and innovative company working towards a green future. In return for your hard work, you will receive a nice hourly wage with meal vouchers, full-time employment in a two-shift system, a nice team to work with and a job with responsibility.