U bent hier
Technical Dealer Support, Swedish
• You work in a team solving technical problems for internal and external customers of Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta.
• Your main activity is to assist dealers in your language area with parts queries, electronics and diagnostics
• You need an analytic approach and problem solving mindset.
• You're in contact with dealers, designers and product engineers.
• You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided.
•You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge.
• You are able to write, interpret and understand technical
• You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
• You are skilled in MS Office.
• You are willing to work in a shift system.
• You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
• You are fluent in English and any Scandinavian language
You are offered a interesting job, with possibilities to develop yourself. This is a job on the long term with a competitive salary.