- locatie:2820 BONHEIDEN
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:20/01/2023 13:56
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you have a bachelor in Finance or something related? Do you have a strong interest in accountancy? Are you communicatively strong in English and Dutch? Three times 'yes'? Then this job as a junior accountant might be something for you!
Your duties will be diverse and can change during your time at the company, but they will include:
- Booking purchase invoices, expenses and orders (around 350 invoices per month)
- Preparing payments and checking approvals
- Monitoring the banking transactions and supplement national bank surveys & exchange rates (€ and $)
- Administrative support for accounting
- Preparing VAT returns
According to your interests, your tasks can be expanded. Our client is looking for someone who actively participates in optimizations for the company.
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
This company is the leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more.
Wat zoeken we?
What are they looking for in their new junior accountant?
- Bachelor in Finance or related
- Communicatively strong in English and Dutch
- Prior knowledge of accountancy
- Knowledge of SAP? That's great!
- You know MS Excel and MS Excel knows you!
- Hands-on mentality, proactive and open to changes
- Very accurate in your work
Wat bieden we?
What do they offer their new junior accountant?
- A dynamic working environment
- Fulltime and very varied job in an international company
- Access to tools such as GoodHabbitz and BloomUp to keep developing yourself and your skills
- Salary in line with the market with extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, pension and hospitalisation insurance (DKV)
- Awesome company parties, afterworks, padel evenings...
Interested? Go ahead and apply right now!