- locatie:3600 GENK
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:23/11/2022 14:08
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Our client is looking for a Quality Engineer to support the Quality team in the headquarters in Genk.
As a Quality Engineer you will represent the company and be the liaison with the customer. You take responsibility in customer processes, represent quality in project and programs, train new quality members, participate in the change management process, take ownership of the PPAP process and portal, .... Keeping all the quality documentation correct and up to date is one of your focus points.
In addition to your daily tasks, you get the chance to work together with your colleagues on a variety of international quality related projects.
You report directly to the Quality and Operations Engineering Manager.
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
Wat zoeken we?
· Master or minimum bachelor degree or equal by experience
· Experience in quality management required,in the automotive sector or with fasteners is a plus
· Knowledge of relevant quality standards
· Meticulous and analytical mindset
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Team player but also able to work independently
· High quality mindset and customer focus
· Good spoken and written knowledge of English
Wat bieden we?
Would you like to work in a highly professional international and multi-cultural environment?
A positive, no-nonsense ‘can do’ and ‘let’s do’ company culture in which learning and development are highly stimulated?
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growth opportunities, we offer you a training program based upon your individual competences. An interesting responsibility remunerated with an attractive salary package is available.