Temporary Recruitment Support
- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- jobcategorie:Human Resources
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:23/09/2022 15:52
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Are you interested in HR/Recruitment? Do you have good administrative and organizing skills? Are you willing to work for temporary period of 3-6 months? Then you are the temporary recruitment support we are looking for! Within this function you will support the administrative tasks of the recruitment team.
Your main responsibilities as a recruitment support:
- Administrative support in the recruitment process
- Sourcing candidates on online job portals
- Reviewing resumes and credentials for skills, experience and knowledge
- Managing online vacancies
- Entering all changes of data in the software system tool
- Maintaining the existing candidate database and expand it by using online sources
- Giving general support to the team, where necessary
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
This is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems. They are a global leader in automation industry responsible for delivering high-precision and innovative products to companies worldwide.
Wat zoeken we?
Are you the temporary recruitment support we are looking for?
- An interest in HR/Recruitment
- A first experience in a relevant position is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills and learning quickly
- Good administrative and organizing skills
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, and Outlook
- Willing to work for temporary period of 3-6 months
Wat bieden we?
Why should you join the team?
As a Temporary Recruitment Support you will work at a mulinational company, specialized in high technology products. The global leader offers a good working environment. You will receive a competitive salary of €2190 gross a month, complemented with a bonus system, reimbursement of public transportation, net allowence for home office, overtime is paid at 150% and €7 meal vouchers. You will work for 38 hours/week in daytime hours, at least 3 days/week at the office in Mechelen.