- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- jobcategorie:Human Resources
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:23/09/2022 15:16
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you have experience as a recruiter? Do you have great communication skills in English? Are you interested in working within an international environment? Keep reading, we may have the perfect job for you!
For an international company located in Mechelen, we are looking for an International Recruiter. Within this function, you will join a dynamic and international HR team. You will be responsible for hiring new employees across 10 European countries as well as supporting various ongoing HR projects.
Your main tasks as an International Recruiter:
- Follow-up of the recruitment process from A-Z for your assigned countries
- Building and maintaining a network of agencies and contacts
- Reviewing and screening resumes for skills, experience, and knowledge
- Conducting telephone and behavioral/competency based interviews
- Recruitment metrics’ analysis as well as strategy design
- Support in other HR projects including employee relations, offboarding, campus recruitment, etc
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
This is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems. They are a global leader in automation industry responsible for delivering high-precision and innovative products to companies worldwide.
Wat zoeken we?
What does the ideal International Recruiter look like?
- 1-3 years of recruitment experience, including sourcing and interview techniques
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Any of the following languages are considered an advantage: German, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Dutch
- A team player, strategic and hands-on mentality
Wat bieden we?
- As an International Recruiter you will work in an international environment with open communication and continuous learning
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Hospitalization, group insurance, meal vouchers & eco-cheques
- Paid overtime
- Clear career path and “promoting from within” culture
- Public transportation reimbursement