- locatie:1850 GRIMBERGEN
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:23/09/2022 15:16
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you have strong analytical and communication skills? Are you fluent in English? Do you already have experience in transportation operations? Look no further, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a transportation analyst for a company based in Grimbergen. As a transportation analyst you will support the procurement of Ground & Ocean transportation and other related logistics services within Cats EAME geographic region. This regional support role will work to gather and analyze data to drive service provider strategy in support of overall organizational objectives. Key work activities include assisting the Transportation Buyer in all areas of strategic sourcing to meet objectives
Your responsibilities as a transportation analyst:
- Support the Transportation Buyer with procurement and management of truck and ocean freight. This includes bidding and sourcing, rate and cost management and contract standardization
- Provide spot quote and cost studies as required
- Analyze service provider selection criteria and assist in evaluating service provider’s capabilities against these criteria
- Work with the Transportation Buyer and Caterpillar’s legal services to verify that all contracts are within the contracted effective and termination dates and ensure appropriate legal protection
- Escalate commercial service provider issues to management as needed
- Track market rates using analytical tools and communicate those market trends through summary reports to appropriate management and key business units on a regular basis
- Understand service provider cost drivers and communicate as needed
- Attend and assist with service provider business reviews as required
- Maintain transportation rates/services through new or existing technology platforms (GT Nexus, JDA LP, etc.)
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
This company moves over 250 orders a day from +730 suppliers in EAME to over 72 facilities all over the world.
Wat zoeken we?
The transportation analyst we are looking for has the following skills:
- You have an excellent knowledge of English
- 1-3 years experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations or other related field
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a diverse team environment
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
Wat bieden we?
- Employment as a transportation analyst within an international environment
- Working from Monday until Friday in daytime hours
- Working in a dynamic company with a pleasant atmosphere
- Attractive salary, complemented by benefits: €8/day meal vouchers, reimbursement of transportation, €60 net/month reimbursement home office
Do you want to join the team as a transportation analyst? Apply now!