- locatie:2800 Mechelen
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:6-9 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:06/07/2022 15:16
Wat zal je job inhouden?
For a new Belgian branch of a Japanese group, manufacturer of printing machines and presses, we are looking for a service engineer.
His/her main responsibility is to perform all the technical work necessary for selling the products and maintenance after sales according to the instructions of the service manager.
- Installation of our products: visit the site of new customers in order to install the product, provide operational guidance to the customer's operator, and receive the signature of the acceptance certificate of the products
- Product maintenance and repair: to perform the work necessary for the maintenance and repair of the products after sales
- Participation at sales activities: Occasionally product installations, demonstrations, and withdrawal work at company-planned sales events at the showroom in Mechelen. Continuous maintenance of showrooms models.
- Other ad hoc tasks: product shipping preparations, receipt and installation of inventory machines and trade-in products etc.
Wat zoeken we?
- Relevant work experience in technical service engineering (minimum 5 years), preferably with technical support for printing equipment either other industrial machinery
- Responsible, customer oriented and able to work autonomously
- English speaker, preferably with Dutch
- Ready to travel to customer’ site in Belgium and other European countries (up to 40% of time)
- Driver license
- Eligible to work in Belgium as employee
Wat bieden we?
Your great place to work is situated in Mechelen, Belgium
Company car will be provided
Contract: permanent, fulltime
Dynamic international environment with flexible working conditions