- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:01/07/2022 09:52
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you have a native level of Czech and a very good knowledge of English? Are you drawn to working in an international environment? Keep reading, because this job opportunity might kick-start your career!
As a telemarketer Czech you would work within an international/multicultural company specialized in high technology products. Within this function, you will conduct telephone interviews in order to achieve business plan commitments and growth objectives and to bring the brand to life. You will call B2B clients to inform if they are familiar with the company, inform about their research and try to arrange a meeting with one of the sales engineers.
As a telemarketer Czech you will contact existing and new customers and make sure the following tasks are completed:
- Collecting information from new and existing customers on brand image strategy for the different product lines via outbound calls
- Verifying the details of contact per telephone
- Analyzing the current activities of the customer
- Verifying if the contact person would like to arrange a meeting with one of the sales engineers
Wat zoeken we?
The telemarketer Czech that we are looking for has the following skills:
- Fluent in Czech (native level) and a very good knowlegde of English, any other language is a plus
- Working with Microsoft Office applications is one of your talents
- Proven ability to gather information via different channels per telephone
- B2B knowledge or affinity with proactive client phone contact
- Eager to learn new things
- Open to work for a temporary period until the end of August 2022 (the assignment may be extended further afterwards)
Wat bieden we?
Why should you join the team?
- As a telemarketer Czech you will be part of an enthusiastic and driven team
- The company offers a good working environment with a clear career path and "promoting from within" culture
- You will receive a competitive salary of €2.190 gross a month, complemented with a bonus system, reimbursement of public transportation, net allowance for home office, overtime is paid at 150% and €7/day meal vouchers