- locatie:2800 Mechelen
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:3-5 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:28/07/2022 16:20
Wat zal je job inhouden?
For a new Belgian branch of a Japanese group we are looking for an accounting assistant.
His/her main responsibility is to make all the accounting entries and to process financial transactions on their European activities:
- All accounting entries into the general and purchase ledger, including staff costs, company and social tax…
- Preparation of periodic VAT and corporation tax declarations
- Processing of all bank and cashbook payments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts with bank statements
- Month end closing procedure including accruals/prepayments/stock valuations
- Assets registration and depreciation calculations
- Record machine stock and movements
- Credit control and credit collection
- Assistance on budget control, HR and payroll management
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Head Office and at third party providers
- Ad hoc Finance work, as required
Wat zoeken we?
- Practical experience of general accounting
- Proven track record of working within a deadline driven environment
- A self-starter, with attention to detail and internal control
- Part-qualified or qualified accountant, or significant practical accounting experience
- Good Excel skills
- Experience of working with accounting systems
- English speaker, preferably with Dutch
Wat bieden we?
Your great place to work is situated in Mechelen, Belgium
Dynamic international environment with flexible working conditions