- locatie:1850 GRIMBERGEN
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:09/06/2022 08:32
Wat zal je job inhouden?
For a company located in Grimbergen, we are looking for a Transportation Analyst. This company moves over 250 orders a day from +730 suppliers in EAME to over 72 facilities all over the world. As a transportation analyst you will assist to improve the company's supply chain collaboration and the transportation visibility for the African and Euresian dealers.
We are looking for a teamplayer who is familiar with data analysis, has good communication skills and customer focus, has a transportation background and eager to learn new tasks.
Your tasks as a transportation analyst:
- Daily operational management of transportation operations
- Operational support for outbound transportation of the company Machines, Engines and Work Tools sourced from worldwide origin regions and shipped to African and Eurasian destinations via various transportation modes (ocean, road, rail, air).
- Update and review Milestones and EDI messages to enhance our transportation visibility
- Provide Root Cause Corrective Actions on disrupted shipments
- Have regular touchpoints with the team to align with their business/priorities and respond accordingly to their requests for transportation
Wat zoeken we?
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience
- 1-3 years experience in international transportation operations
- Fluent in English (written and oral), other languages are an asset
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid written & oral communication skills
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Access, Cloud applications)
- Eager to learn
Wat bieden we?
- Employment within a large logistics player
- A challenging work environment
- Working in daytime hours
- Working in a dynamic company with a pleasant atmosphere
- As a Transportation Analyst you would receive a competitive salary depending on experience + fringe benefits such as meal vouchers