- locatie:3600 Genk
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:24/05/2022 13:52
Wat zal je job inhouden?
As a warehouse worker, your responsibilities are:
- Sorting of incoming goods
- Stocking goods
- Perform quality checks
If you have a Forklift or Reachtruck licence, you can work with those machines aswell.
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
Would you like to work in the logistics sector? Then you are probably the right person to start working in one of our warehouses in Genk or Houthalen!
Place of employment:
- Belgium - Genk or Houthalen
The company has a brand new site in Genk and an existing site in Houthalen and is looking for motivated warehouse workers for a long term commitment.
Wat zoeken we?
The warehouse is not easily accessible by public transport and you will be working in a two-shift system so you need to have your own meaning of transportation. (6 am - 2 pm and 2 pm - 10pm)
A good knowledge of English or Dutch is necessary.
Not quite convinced yet?
- Is safety your top priority?
- Are you eager to learn and always striving for better?
- No lack of motivation?
- Do you have a hands-on mentality?
- Can you work in a 2 shift regime
Was it "YES" 4 times? Then you may assume that this job is the right fit for you.
Wat bieden we?
Do you have no experience? No problem! We provide a trainer and the time to give you a solid training to get you started as a warehouse worker in our logistics warehouses.
- Gross hourly wage of €13.69
- Shift bonus: 1.05€ an hour
- Meal vouchers of €8 per day worked
- weekly contract
- Transport costs
- Permanent contract after successful interim period