- locatie:2870 Puurs
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:05/05/2022 11:48
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you like to be physically active? Would you love to be working in logistics? Than you are the person we are looking for! As an orderpicker you are responsible for preparing orders for customers. This concerns both small and larger packages and products. For this, an orderpicker uses a handscanner and a transpellet. The goods consist of multimedia, toys and window frames. Your colleagues who drive the reachtruck will be engaged with picking the larger and heavier products. A job with a lot of teamwork!
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
Our client is an international well-known player in the logistics and transport sector. For very diverse customers and goods from different sectors, they take care of the entire logistics chain between producer and market on a daily basis. The branch in Puurs is strongly represented in retail goods, but they also manage building materials.
Wat zoeken we?
- You have a first experience as an order picker or polyvalent warehouse worker behind (this can also be as a student)
- In addition, you can easily use an electric pallet, BT and hand scan on the go
- Accurate, fine and heavy work do not scare you
- Working as a polyvalent is an interesting challenge for you
- Good knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
- You are a team player
- Affinity with forklift or reach truck is a plus but not a must (if desired, you can receive internal training)
Wat bieden we?
A stable job with a permanent option in an international environment with the chance of internal training and growth opportunities in the long term. Market conform remuneration supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers in a fixed night, 2 shifts or daytime hours.