- locatie:9000 GENT
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:11/05/2022 12:24
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Our client is looking for a Material Planner to support the branch and logistic team in Gent.
You will be responsible for the logistic follow up of our automotive and industrial vehicle customers. Your main tasks are customer order data entry, MRP and follow up of suppliers.
You will carefully follow up and report on transport, inventory and packaging costs in order to achieve the targets. The logistic actions on product changes and new parts implementations are also guarded by you.
You will become part of our international team and report directly to the Branch Manager of Gent. Working together with your international colleagues and different customers will definitely make your job challenging and successful!
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
Wat zoeken we?
- Minimum bachelor degree or equal by experience
- 2-3 years experience in material planning is a plus
- Analytical capacity, customer focus & good communication skills
- Team player & ability to work independently
- Used to working with deadlines & flexible mind-set
- Experience with ERP package is a plus
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch is required
Wat bieden we?
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growth opportunities, Our client offers a training program based upon your individual competences. An attractive remuneration package is available.