Customer Service Manager
- locatie:9041 OOSTAKKER
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:22/06/2022 11:24
Wat zal je job inhouden?
As Customer Experience Delivery Manager, you co-develop and drive the strategic direction within designated Operational Teams closely collaborating with your peers and working collaboratively with other functions within the Volvo Group
You will secure the implementation of Change Management initiatives within the scope of your operational responsibility to support the significant digital transformation programs being implemented to achieve our 2025 operational vision
You will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies and operations within our customer experience center. You will ensure system and process functionality and productivity. You will lead 3 teams located in two European Offices, each team consisting of approx. 15 staff and a Team Manager.
You will coach and develop business and people in line with our Volvo leadership principles
- Ensure your team has a clear understanding of the Volvo Action Service Operational Priorities in support of achieving Volvo Truck Vision.
- Coach, support and develop your team creating respect, trust, and motivation
- Secure individual and team engagement through regular and effective communication.
- Initiate regular performance touchpoints to ensure performance and development targets are discussed encouraging engagement
- To be fully responsible for the selection, onboarding, development, and retention strategies within your teams.
- Empower & Liaise with Team managers, Operational teams and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Drive and initiate change within your operational Teams
- Creating and implementing operational strategy
- Manage operational efficiency through the effective use of ‘workforce management’ tools and methodology.
- Secure the proactive management of the live escalations & mitigate the risk of Customer dissatisfaction.
- Determine key KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) - Evaluate and report on KPIs for your teams, ensuring that all members are informed on their and their teams’ performance
- Drive performance achievement across all Contracts to ensure SLAs (service level agreements) are being achieved and breaches are being mitigated
- Implement process changes and service enhancements with the active support of the change manager, the training coordinator, and the Operations support
- Forecast and analyze data against operational targets on a weekly and/or monthly basis
- Drive Service delivery performance with the VAS (Volvo Action Service) Markets and their respective Sales Area in accordance with defined performance targets.
Wat zoeken we?
Strong people leadership skills and can demonstrate experience working in a customer facing operations centre.
Self-driven, growth focussed and can balance multiple priorities
Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to influence across multicultural teams and departments
Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
A strategic and analytical mind
Ability to create visual presentations and present to senior stakeholders
Fluent in written and spoken English
You can display relevant business experience in application of organizational changes, workforce planning management, change management