Senior Solution Architect
- locatie:9041 OOSTAKKER
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:3-5 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:16/05/2022 16:52
Wat zal je job inhouden?
You will be part of Group IT, the global division that is responsible for the IT-deliveries to the Volvo Group; Group IT Belgium counts around 110 employees and 30 consultants.
You will strengthen the team in Gent that works for SML CDC Gent. This team of around 10 people, with different roles and responsibilities, is part of the global team "Solution Center SML, Supply Central" with members in Belgium, Sweden and India. "Solution Center SML" belongs to "Solution Unit Manufacturing and Logistics", the global department of Group IT that supports the Volvo factories and warehouses.
- Design IT-solutions for a demanding logistics organisation, with a micro-services architecture and a strong focus on using API's to integrate with the backbone systems
- Develop the solution in .NET (Blazor, Xamarin, .NET Core and soon .NET MAUI) and deploying it in a containerized CI/CD environment (Openshift on Azure and/or in a private cloud)
- Work in an agile way in a DevSecOps environment
- Develop IoT-applications, using LORA-devices, PLCs, ThingWorx etc
- Work with various warehouse-technologies (scanners, industrial tablets, Voice Directed Picking, RFID...) and integrate purchased and in-house developed solutions in the application-portfolio for the warehouse
- Take your responsibility as a team member to keep the applications up and running
Wat zoeken we?
- Having a master degree in IT (or equivalent through experience) and a few years of practice in designing and developing IT-solutions· Analyse and documenting requirements
- Willing to take the role of scrum-master (if you don't have enough experience, we will teach you and give you learning opportunities)
- Able to act as lead developer
- Preferably having experience with an agile way of working
- Eager to learn about secure IT set up and bringing that learning into practice
- You like to see the solution that you designed and built at work and you like to get the opportunity to extend and improve it over time
You are a teamplayer, you want to be a member of a local team and part of a professional large IT-organisation; you are comfortable with working locally and globally.
You are fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written).
You like the collaboration with business-colleagues (business analysts, teamleaders in the warehouse...).
You like to learn technologies and methods that you don't know yet, taking the learning opportunities that our company provides.
You like to propose and implement improvements in the way you and your team deliver IT-services.