Forklift Driver Shifts
- locatie:9042 Desteldonk
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:07/04/2022 11:12
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you have experience as a forklift driver?As the driver of the forklift truck with long forks, you are responsible for storing goods and loading/unloading the trucks. In addition, you sometimes help with other tasks in the warehouse (order picking, receiving, stock counting, etc.). For this, you will use a scanner. You will start in the Katoen Natie warehouses in Ghent.
Schedule: alternately per week 6am - 14pm and 14pm - 22 pm (two shifts) OR fixed night shift (22pm-06am)
Wat zoeken we?
- You have experience with a forklift truck with long forks (2m40) or you have extensive experience with a forklift truck with short forks and you see yourself driving the long-fork truck as well.
- A forklift certificate is not a requirement, experience is more important. There will be a theoretical and practical test
- To communicate effectively with your colleagues, you speak and understand Dutch or English or French.
- You can work in a two-shift system
- You are motivated and reliable, and you prize safety and quality.
- You are flexible when it comes to hours and tasks
- In addition, you know how to use a scanner and a computer
Wat bieden we?
- The opportunity to gain significant experience in a major logistics company
- Varied job as a forklift driver
- Following a positive interim period, the possibility to secure a permanent contract!
- Attractive salary + meal vouchers.
You will join an innovative, growing and international company. Katoen Natie invests in your development, in the form of training and a stimulating working environment. We offer a no-nonsense corporate culture. Colleagues who know how to take the bull by the horns can grow quickly.
Are you the forklift driver we're looking for? Then apply now.You can expect a rapid response from us.