Data Analyst: Service market Logistics
- locatie:9041 OOSTAKKER
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:16/05/2022 16:16
Wat zal je job inhouden?
We are a young team, with different functions and activities, often working cross-functionally with our operations and other stakeholders.
With a strong focus on service, we work together to analyze deviations and set up pro-active actions, predict workload and plan our resources. Together with a fellow Data Analyst, you will provide timely qualitative reports and support the operations by providing and analyzing data.
Do you just love to…
- Unleash the value of data
- Secure regular updates of all follow-up for Distribution Center Gent Operations (daily/weekly/monthly) & try to automatize to a maximum extend
- Work and experiment with state-of-the-art data processing, machine learning, RPA and AI technologies
- Understand how analytics may/will transform industry dynamics
- Use your scientific knowledge and engineering skills to analyze large volumes of complex data, create models that can be applied to challenging problems, and develop new algorithms to address Distribution Center Gent needs
- Contribute to insights and new data driven service innovation, from idea generation to deployment
- Collaborate with different functions as well as external partners, both large multinationals and start-ups, with the purpose of exploring new opportunities for the Distribution Center Gent
- Secure hand-over of data models and concepts, to enable performance and value at scale for all Distribution Center Gent departments
Wat zoeken we?
- You are following a Master degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics, or related area
- You speak fluent Dutch & English
- You are a creative problem-solver who is passionate about digging into complex challenges and devising new approaches to reach results
- You are a driving personality that are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems
- You have the technical competence to perform advanced analytics
- Ability to visualize data and analytics results in a format appropriate for different audiences
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- You have storytelling skills and the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Coding skills (such as Excel VBA, Python, Object oriented programming)
- Visualization tools like Qliksense and Power BI are considered a plus
- Data access (e.g., SQL, CSV, Azure , Microsoft Power Automate & apps)
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets