Purchasing Data Analyst
- locatie:3740 BILZEN
- werkervaring:3-5 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:14/01/2022 14:38
For Carglass Distribution, Synergie Inhouse Carglass is looking for a Purchasing Data Analyst for a long-term temporary assignment.
As a Purchasing Data Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for creating, developing and maintaining relationships with our key suppliers and internal stakeholders. In addition, your duties will consist of the following tasks:
To be the central point of contact related to any purchase data information at European level. Provide support to all internal stakeholders and suppliers on any purchasing info required. Support Supplier Performance Manager in consolidation of data and preparation of reports. Consolidate weekly and monthly purchasing data and FC. Build online reports.
- You are the central point of contact related to any purchase date information at European level
- You provide support to all internal stakeholders and suppliers on any purchasing info required.
- You will provide support to colleagues in consolidation of data and preparing reports.
- You consolidate purchasing data and FC. build online reports.
Wat zoeken we?
What do we expect from you as a Purchasing Data Analyst?
- You already have several years of experience in a similar position.
- You have experience with data analysis and have a very good knowledge of SQL.
- You possess analytical and problem-solving thinking skills.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Besides Dutch you speak English very well.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Access and MS Excel.
- You work in a detailed way.
Wat bieden we?
What do we offer?
- You will be working in a stable company, where employees and customers are central. Cooperation in a professional manner in an informal, no-nonsense environment with open communication.
- You will work in the day shift.
- Full-time employment
- Fair salary+ meal vouchers.