Student job @ Katoen Natie - English
- locatie:9120 BEVEREN-WAAS
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:23/09/2021 14:16
We are recruiting students to work during the school year at Katoen Natie, a large logistics and warehousing company in the Port of Antwerp (Kallo).
What will your job as a student be?
- Preparing orders for transportation using a scanning system
- Labeling, packing, wrapping orders
- Unloading incoming goods and loading outgoing goods.
Period:2 days/week during the academic year (preferably 2 days that aren't Wednesday)
Schedule: early (6AM - 2PM) or late (2PM - 10PM) shift
Wat zoeken we?
- You're fluent in English and/or Dutch
- You consider safety and responsibility important during the job
- You can work well on your own
- You're registered as a fulltime student at a college or university in Belgium
- Most importantly you're motivated to work!
Wat bieden we?
- A flexible job according to your availabilities
- Private bus transportation possible from several stops (Merksem/Antwerpen/Beveren/Zwijndrecht/Sint-Niklaas)
- The company can also be reached by waterbus (bring your bike!)
- If you're interested to keep working at KTN after your graduation, there are many possibilities to grow in many different departments (HR, Supply Chain, International Management, etc)