Preventieadviseur - Senior environment health and safety associate
- locatie:1850 GRIMBERGEN
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:3-5 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:14/09/2021 13:59
For a company located in Grimbergen, we are looking for a Senior Environment Health & Safety Associate. Within this job you are responsible for maintaining and developing health and safety across the Grimbergen facility, including wellbeing policies and processes. Your main responsibilities:
- Provide day to day Health & Safety assistance and advice to enable the site to comply with relevant statutory legislation.
- Incorporate PSLD Division H&S Playbook elements into the local operational processes and ensuring effective implementation.
- Assist with the development, implementation and roll out of system supported tools to track and monitor safety performance.
- Coordinate incident investigations through root cause and trend analysis and develop and implement corrective actions.
- Conduct Safety FMEA analysis on new and existing warehouse processes.
- Responsible for assessing and advising the necessary training and onboarding requirements to secure long-term improvements in H&S performance.
- Communicate relevant H&S initiatives, policies and procedures to management and employees. Conduct regular safety meetings.
- Provide management with regular updates by introducing new policies and procedures to monitor health, safety and wellbeing compliance.
Wat zoeken we?
- Minimum certificate Prevention Advisor level 2
- Previous experience in a H&S role for at least 5 years
- Experience in implementing H&S policies and processes, conduct risk assessments and follow up on improvement items
- Experience of H&S management standards, records, reporting systems and requirements.
- Distribution/ Warehousing knowledge is a plus
- Understand and contribute to H&S improvement plans and work to targets
- Excellent facilitation, influencing and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Authentic, integer and people oriented
- Team player who supports the leaders and teams by working together with different stakeholders
- Analytical, problem-solving skills and pay attention to details
Wat bieden we?
- A challenging work environment
- A competitive salary depending on experience + extra-legal benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance...