Temporary Customer Service Administrator
- locatie:2820 BONHEIDEN
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:30/08/2021 12:20
We are looking for a Temporary Customer Service Administrator for a company located in Bonheiden. It is a temporary role of 3 months. This company is the leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more. You will support the Order Fulfilment & Customer Support Department, working from the HQ for EMEA in Belgium.In this role, you will work as a part of a Customer Service team to interact with the customers in a fast-pace and solution-based environment to ensure customer satisfaction. Your main tasks:
- Create new sales orders in a timely manner; verify order and item information for accuracy and completeness by reviewing quote and purchase order.
- Review orders daily for product availability to ensure timely delivery according to customer's expectation.
- Review daily and weekly open order reports and coordinate with internal departments to resolve any open order issues and communicate with customers and sales team.
- Maintain and grow the relationship with existing and new customers by monitoring their daily activity, following up on their interactions and resolving any issues.
- Provide information to dealers such as order status, pricing, product availability and shipping information.
- Be the commercial administrative key person for customers.
- Resolve customer credit issue with the Finance team.
Wat zoeken we?
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, other languages are an added value.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- Experience in a customer service or sales support role is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word. SAP experience is preferred.
- Hands-on problem solver.
- Customer oriented.
Wat bieden we?
- Temporary job of 3 months in an international company.
- Salary in line with the market with extra-legal benefits.