- locatie:8790 WAREGEM
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:26/08/2021 16:39
Are you good at working with your hands? then Renson is looking for you! For their department in Waregem, we are looking for an employee who can work in 2 shifts.
- You have to install all types of sunblinds from the Renson range based on an installation plan
- You are responsible for the complete pre-assembly at the studio using an assembly plan
- All pre-assembled parts are made into a DIY kit
- Various hand tools are used
- You actively monitor the high-quality finish of the product
Wat zoeken we?
- A combination of working independently and working in team is no problem for you.
- You are organised, punctual and creative in finding solutions to challenges.
- Communication is key to consult with the teamleader and colleagues.
- Handling stress, changes and innovations is not an issue.
- Preferably, you have experience in metal- or wood assembly and you are able to read an assembly plan.
Wat bieden we?
- You will be part of the Renson-group, which is a leading international company based in Belgium.
- The payment is in line with the function and your experience and you will receive an additional shift bonus of 10%.
- A packer is entitled to 20 days of vacation and 9 payed compensation days (per completed workyear). The company does not close collectively during the summer, only during the winter holidays.
- If you succesfully complete your temporary employment, you will have the prospect of a permanent position.
- All departments of the Renson-group areeasy accessible and located closely to motorways.
Interested in this job? Do not hesitate to apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling 056 62 62 62.