- locatie:9800 DEINZE
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:26/08/2021 16:32
The job in the lacquering department is twofold: hang up and pick of different aluminium profiles. The work is in 2 shifts; morning and afternoon.
- To hang up the aluminium profiles, you scan every item via a production order. Profiles from different orders that need the same colour should be hung up together. Depending on the kind of profile, you use the correct tools and check for possible damages during the process.
- After the profiles are lacqued, you pick them of from the machine and check the quality. The profiles need to be stacked carefully on trolleys and the used tools need to put back.
Wat zoeken we?
As a lacquering employee,
- you have an eye for detail and like to deliver qualitative products.
- You are able to differentiate shades of colour and follow quality standards.
- Physical labour is not a problem, but you're also able to handle delicate products.
- You are a team player and work precisely and organised.
- Handling stress, changes and innovations is not an issue and you are capable to work in 2 shifts.
- Experience in a similar function is a plus, but not fundamental.
Wat bieden we?
- You will be part of the Renson-group, which is a leading international company based in Belgium.
- The payment is in line with the function and your experience and you will receive an additional shift bonus of 10%.
- A packer is entitled to 20 days of vacation and 9 payed compensation days (per completed workyear). The company does not close collectively during the summer, only during the winter holidays.
- If you succesfully complete your temporary employment, you will have the prospect of a permanent position.
- All departments of the Renson-group areeasy accessible and located closely to motorways.
Interested in this job? Do not hesitate to apply by e-mail (email@example.com) or by calling 056 62 62 62.