- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- jobcategorie:Gezondheidszorg Research & Development
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:02/04/2021 12:08
Our client is active in the biotechnical world. Thanks to extensive and thorough scientific research, the Belgian company has a solid base and is making a strong commercial start. The company is currently looking for lab techniciansfor the development and production of their products.
· To plan and perform QC analysis for release, stability, method validation and transfer conform to the GMP guidelines and applicable instructions.
· To perform receiving inspection of incoming materials on time conform the applicable instructions, including release in AX.
· To prepare and write accurate and reliable technical reports that record data or results. To report and investigate lab and incoming inspection non-conformities conform the SOP’s.
· To follow policies, SOP’s and other applicable guidelines concerning safety, quality, working conditions and environment.
· To evaluate QMS processes and provide feedback to Quality colleagues for continuous improvement.
Wat zoeken we?
- You have a bachelor Biomedical sciences
- Experience in a Pharma production/cleanroom environment is an asset
- Experience with change control process in an asset
- Interested in learning new technologies, both in a laboratory and a production environment
- Thorough understanding of the technology, works independently, and in the most situations can adapt methods by him/herself
- Able to write routine documents
- Detail oriented and precise working ability
- Strong GxP mindset
- True Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Hands on mentality, pragmatic approach
- PCR experience is necessary
- Result-oriented and good time management skills
Wat bieden we?
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting environment, working for top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry. You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team in a highly innovative environment. You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job. Your input is highly appreciated. Of course we offer you a fitting compensation package.
Temporary position until the end of 2021