Supply Chain Coordinator | Temporary job
- locatie:2840 RUMST
- werkervaring:3-6 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:23/11/2020 12:41
We are currently looking for 2 Supply Chain Coordinators for a company in Rumst. This is for an initial 12 month duration.
You will be going through a very well structured and detailed training program that will prepare you for future roles in Supply Chain Planning. The purpose of this position is to provide support to the procurement planner in view of Brexit 2021.
- Daily contact with Customer service and customers
- Statistical analysis, cross-functional intelligence and planning paramater settings
- Determine optimal stock levels
- Coordinate the supply plan with the demand pland
- Participate in improvement projects (quality, safety, process, material flow,...)
Wat zoeken we?
- You have some working experience, preferably in logistics sector/supply chain.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- Very good knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of Dutch is a big plus.
- You communicate effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- You are able to understand complex, large quantities
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel (material planning system, stock management and optimization)
- You drive results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- You are eager to learn and ambitious.
Wat bieden we?
- Temporary employment (12 months)
- Full time employment (39h/week)
- An exciting challenge within a growing and international company.
- An attractive salary package in accordance with your experience.
- A chance to develop yourself and to use your strengths optimally.