Material scheduler | Temporary job
- locatie:2840 RUMST
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:20/11/2020 15:58
The material scheduler role is expected to support the GPL function and the planning liaisons to ensure that key site level activities that require support from the cross functional teams are executed in line with the BU and regional expectations. The role is expected to work heavily with SCS and GAC to drive execution for escalations within the region. The role will also play a central role for various planning activities that have high level of dependency on the site teams.
As a Materials scheduler you will:
- Develop planning system strategies to improve signals across the supply chain.
- Monitor and adjust parameters in the planning system.
- Use common process tools, and information systems.
- Analyze and interpret Key Performance Indicators to identify areas for improvement and action
- Execute the daily operational planning process within a specified functional area.
- Identify potential supply chain failures as part of the planning process and mitigate associated risks
- Work closely with stakeholders - internal and/or external to develop short term tactical
- Use the planning system to drive consistent planning signals across the supply chain
- Participate in functional process improvement teams
Wat zoeken we?
- Supply Chain Knowledge - Works in or with the Supply Chain functions and has knowledge of how the functions work to meet our end customer’s requirements.
- Both junior and more senior profiles are welcome.
- This function will start of as a more admin focused role involving a lot of data input, pulling reports and creating work orders but will involve extensive training.
- Very good knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of Dutch is a big plus.
- Very good Excel knowledge is required.
Wat bieden we?
- Temporary employment, provisionally up to 8 months (this can be extended).
- An exciting challenge within a growing and international company.
- An atractive salary package in accordance with your experience.
- A chance to develop yourself and to use your strengths optimally.