- locatie:1831 Diegem
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:09/06/2020 13:36
- You are the host(es) of the office
- You will be the first one to welcome the visitors
- It’s your job to maintain a pleasant, worry-free, safe and efficient working environment for everyone in the office.
- Coordination the facilities suppliers (contracted or “on demand")
- Managing the facilities budget
- Make up the yearly budget in collaboration with the European manager
- Guarding and managing the costs
- Supporting EHS* management and coordination for the site, in collaboration with our internal safety manager.
- Induction and training new employees in the office.
- Coordination of technical services and fit-out projects.
- International team-meetings, requiring to travel (+- 2 times/year)
- Positive communication to the team to enhance correct site and facilities use, promoting positive workplace experience.
Wat zoeken we?
- Bachelor degree (or equal by experience), preferably in:
- Facility management
- Office management
- Interior design
- A first work-experience is nice to have
- the ability and hunger to learn fast is a must have
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French (preferably all 3)
- Understanding of the financial management
- Hands-on mentality
Wat bieden we?
You’ll be working working for one of our clients in the Brussels Region.
This client is a market leader (pharmaceutical company) with offices around Europe and the entire globe.
You will be the SPOC for the Belgium office reporting to both the clients European Facilities
Director as our own operational manager, who will work closely with you and is your guide on the job. You will be working in the clients office in the Brussels Airport-region, where you will be welcomed in a warm and dynamic team of 50 employees. Your job will be to coordinate the management of the office and its facilities in order to provide a proper, well-equipped and safe, you will need to collaborate closely with the local management.