U bent hier
Junior International Account Manager
The International Account Manager is responsible for the development of sales activities and performance within the assigned region.
- Establish strategies to expand the customer base in the market area
- Prepare and implement action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Make an optimal planning to visit customers and prospects
- Visiting regularly existing and new customers
- Maintain the commercial relationship with existing customers, prospects and strategic partners and further develop the relationship (by telephone, mail, face to face contacts)
- Recognize sales opportunities and convert them into follow-up actions
- Actively follow up offers, leads and new contacts
- Regularly participate in international fairs and events
- Ensure internal sharing and communication of relevant market information
- During sales and marketing meetings you actively participate in the development and introduction of sales initiatives
- Keeping your administration up-to-date at all times and respecting agreements, in particular regarding reports and CRM
- Collect market intelligence such as market size, competition and competitive price levels to develop specific sales and marketing plans
- Continue expand your knowledge about the products and related techniques
- Give training to the partners and customers and ensure that their knowledge of the products is always up to date
- Working closely with Customer Service, Marketing- and Technical Support Team
- Respect all the time the mission, ethical values and standards of Universal Woods
- Report to the Sales & Marketing Director EMEA
- An international commercial background of min. 5 years
- Bachelor degree
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Supplier relationship management knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Self-directed with ability to complete quality work with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of other languages is a very strong plus (German and/or French)
- Willing to travel (~50% travel time expected) in EMEA region
- A permanent contract
- Universal Woods offers you an attractive salary package (including bonus, company car, medical and group insurance) and a great family-friendly team.
- A stimulating opportunity with challenges, responsibilities and international contacts within a fast-growing organization.
- You will receive every opportunity to further develop your career.
Please contact Caroline Schelfaut: email@example.com or 03/293.21.56.
This job is exclusively managed by Synergie Recruitment & Selection.
Universal Woods is the market leader in coating hard substrates, used for digital printing through sublimation technology. The head office is located in Louisville, Kentucky, USA, where the entire production of aluminum, hardboard, MDF, steel and many other materials takes place. The products are delivered via distribution and direct sales in more than 90 countries and on 5 continents. Universal Woods has sales and marketing offices in Cincinnati (USA), in Sydney (Australia) and in Boom (Belgium) from where the EMEA market is processed. Very recently a logistics center in Dubai has been opened from where the Middle East is being processed.
Universal Woods is an equal opportunity employer.
Synergie Recruitment & Selection focuses on selection and recruitment of employees and executives, guiding them in the next step of their career. Within the French HR-group Synergie, Synergie Recruitment & Selection is a separate division of Synergie Services. The Synergie group has 600 offices in 15 countries