U bent hier
As a payroll consultant, you:
- handle the entire payroll processing for local and foreign enterprises. You make sure that every employee receives a correct salary payment (monthly payroll, vacation pay, year-end bonus,variable pay, end of service calculations, ..);
- proactively check the data provided by the client. If necessary, you make corrections or resolve issues to ensure that the salary calculations are compliant with the Belgian social legislation;
- ensure a correct data management to guarantee correct payroll reporting;
- assist your clients with all questions they may have on HR and social legislation matters.
- preferably experience in payroll administration and the ambition to grow;
- is fluent in English (working language for most of our clients) as well as in Dutch
- gets motivated and energized by delivering quality services;
- excels in administration and precise work combined with good communication skills;
- is an enthusiastic team player that loves hard work as well as making fun.
- A competitive salary package with numerous extra-legal benefits (company car, group and medical insurance, allowances, meal vouchers, ...);
- Various trainings and opportunities for growth;
- Flexible working conditions (e.g. flexible working hours, good work-life balance, working from home after thorough training, etc.);
- An international and professional environment;
- A pleasant workplace with an enthusiastic team and great colleagues;
- A horizontal, no-nonsense communication structure (with a sense of humor).
02 416 22 60
kantoor Synergie Diegem Careers
Synergie Diegem Careers
Team Diegem Careers helpt jou graag verder!
Functie in het kort
Hoger onderwijs van 1 cyclus
Office & HR