U bent hier
International Management Traineeship - vaste job
We focus on selection and recruitment of employees and executives, guiding them in the next step of their career. Within the French HR-group Synergie, Synergie Recruitment & Selection is a division of Synergie Services. The Synergie group has 600 offices in 15 countries.
Our client, KATOEN NATIE GROUP, combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms across 35 countries in Europe, North America, South America and in the Far East, with a staff of more than 15 000 people.
In order to continue the growth of the group, our client is looking for high potentials who want to start a 2 year Traineeship which leads to an international management position.
As a management trainee you choose for an adventurous, 2-year intensive training in all relevant fields of value added logistics, supply chain services, and semi-industrial activities for the business unit. Training will be mainly in the Antwerp region but short international assignments are part of the scope.
As a future operational manager/leader you will become responsible for the daily way of working on a logistics platform. The number of your staff ranges from 20 to 150.
We count on your skills in the following areas: people management, responsible care, customer satisfaction, planning, public relations and finance. Problem ownership is a key driver to become a successful manager/leader!
- You have just pursued a University Masters Degree (Economics, Law, Commercial Engineer, Bio-Engineer)
- An additional Masters Degree or MBA-program is a plus.
- You have executive capacities.
- Hands on mentality, willingness to work on the floor, problem solver, strong negotiator, creative organizer, commercial flair, willingness to work in different shifts.
- You're able to express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English. A strong knowledge of additional languages such as German, Spanish and Portuguese are an asset.
- You're willing to move abroad for a longer period (4 years).
- Like our client you believe in customer-friendliness, economical thinking, and eagerness to learn.
- Are you ready for an exciting career in a high-tech environment? Are you entrepreneurial, ambitious and full of energy? Are you a goal-oriented employee and not afraid to roll up your sleeves? Do you stand on your own two feet and do you want to invest in your future? Then you're the person Katoen Natie is searching for!
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent.
- A challenging but highly rewarding international experience.
- An opportunity to work in a continuously developing and growing environment with a no-nonsense culture where entrepreneurial skills are embraced.
Interested? Contact Caroline Schelfaut, firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 293 21 56