U bent hier
Boekhouder | regio Dendermonde | Nl/Eng
For a company in Dendermonde we are searching for an accountant.
What are your tasks?
- You analyse and process all accounting related documents and information.
- You are responsible for the monthly and annual closings and reporting.
- You make sure the monthly VAT return, tax declarations and financial statements are done accordingly.
- You are the SPOC for the external accountant and auditor.
Next to this, you also follow-up on debtors and strive for timely payments. You actively think about improving the operation processes and you try to make them more efficient. You always report to the CFO.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting and/or Finance and 5 years' experience in accounting.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience as A-Z Accountant, preferably in an international environment.
- Profound knowledge of accounting, VAT and tax law.
- Someone with a thorough knowledge of written and spoken Dutch and English.
You are someone who is able to work independently with an excellent eye for detail. Someone with good problem-solving skills and who is dynamic and committed. He or she has a hands-on mentality and is passionate about what they do.
What do they offer?
A job in a growing company in fully expansion with easygoing people. You will have a big variety of tasks and challenges and will get alot of responsibility. You will receive a competitive wage with other non-statutory benefits. You will have the opportunity to follow both internal and external training and to participate in all kinds of events (spontanous and company events).