Model based development Engineer
- locatie:1930 ZAVENTEM
- jobcategorie:Research & Development
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
We are looking for an engineer specialized in simulation techniques to reinforce our capability in the area of digital prototyping. You will be introduced to the vehicle development and you will take part in several technical development activities with strong link to vehicle performance development projects.
Your primary responsibility will be technical development; as a MBD methodology engineer, you will have a responsibility to work with the application team to understand vehicle dynamic performance requirements and capture them into predictable and accurate simulation techniques.
Further, you will contribute to further develop the environment and the workflow for efficiency and usability, such as: process automation, quality control, design of experiment and optimisation workflow, and in-the-loop simulation.
Wat zoeken we?
- Master or PhD degree in Engineering (mechanical, automotive, mechatronics are preferable), with specific competencies in the area of multibody simulation with Simpack.
- Quality and accuracy-minded, with capability to track issues until solution, document and standardise best practices for easier deployment to third parties.
- Working experience in vehicle performance and related simulation tools (such as Carmaker, Amesim) will be considered as strong assets.
- Knowledge of numerical analysis and co-simulation by Matlab/Simulink, control systems, FMI, X in the loop simulation and data management will be considered as assets.
- You are a team player with flexible mind and challenge spirit.
- Good practical problem solving skills.
- You can speak fluent English. Additional European language skills are an asset.
Wat bieden we?
A dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package. You will work in Zaventem (Brussels).