Model based development engineer | Zaventem | temporary job
- locatie:1930 ZAVENTEM
- jobcategorie:Research & Development
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:6 dagen geleden
As a recruitment partner for Toyota Motor Europe, Synergie is currently looking for a development engineer for their vehicle performance engineering division. This division is in charge of identifying customer requirements, and turning them into development targets for vehicles, their subsystems, up to each component.
Model based development has an important role within this division. Therefor we're looking for an engineer specialized in simulation techniques to reinforce the capability in the area of digital prototyping. You will take part in several technical development activities with strong link to vehicle performance development projects.
You will be responsible for:
- technical development
- understand vehicle dynamic performance requirements and capture them into predictable and accurate simulation techniques
- developing the environment and the workflow for efficiency and usability, such as: process automation, quality control, design of experiment and optimization workflow, and in-the-loop simulation
Wat zoeken we?
- Master or PhD degree in Engineering (preferable: mechanical, automotive, mechatronics), with specific competencies in the area of multibody simulation with Simpack
- Quality and accuracy-minded, with capability to track issues until solution, document and standardise best practices for easier deployment to third parties
- Working experience in vehicle performance and related simulation tools (such as Carmaker, Amesim) will be considered as strong assets
- Knowledge of numerical analysis and co-simulation by Matlab/Simulink, control systems, FMI, X in the loop simulation and data management
- Team player with flexible mind and challenge spirit
- Good practical problem solving skills
- Fluency in English, additional European language skills are an asset
Wat bieden we?
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Temporary interim assignment, duration period yet to be confirmed (most likely untill april 2021).