TOYOTA MOTOR EUROPE/ INTERIM/ VEHICLE SAFETY DEVELOPMENT/ZAVENTEM
- locatie:1930 Nossegem
- jobcategorie:Research & Development
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Your primary responsibility will be support of CAE acitivities based on evaluation team needs.
- CAE modelling, LS-DYNA model making
- Update existing models
- Make models of new componenets based on CAD
- Model assembly
- Model check
- Running post-processing scripts
- Vehicle Safety team takes care of development and evaluation of Passive Safety performance of vehicles.
- Supporting Toyota's strong commitment to safety
- Striving to guarantee compliance to all legal (EC Regulations), as well as other (real life safety, consumer ratings etc.) requirements covering Interior Safety, Protection of Pedestrians, Child Protection and crash performance of EU models.
Wat zoeken we?
- Good knowledge of FE modelling: PRIMER, ANSA
- Good knowledge of Ls-Dyna
- Willingness to learn more about Ls-Dyna analysis is desired
- Good knowledge CATIA (for handling CAD models used for FE modelling)
- Python knowledge is a plus
- You are fluent in English (verbal/written)
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills inside a multicultural environment
- Good self-organization and time management
Wat bieden we?
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Temperory assignment, with possible extension.