Administrator - R&D engineering data management
- locatie:1930 ZAVENTEM
- jobcategorie:Research & Development
- werkervaring:3-6 jaar
Toyota is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Engineering Data Management (EDM) department is part of Research & Development Technical Strategy, Planning & Operations division at Toyota Motor Europe Technical Centre in Zaventem, Belgium.
Our division supports R&D mission by ensuring availability and optimal use of resources in required quantity, quality and timely manner by providing engineering information timely and correctly to all involved parties.
To support the EDM team in its daily operations to allow team members to perform their roles & responsibilities in the most efficient and effective manner by independently managing assigned tasks.
1) Administrative support for key processes and projects
- Release of technical information for Supplier selection, Prototype, and Production
- Receive & register TME & Supplier user access requests to Toyota online document viewing and distribution system
- Receive Supplier document access requests, grant/reject access and reply to Supplier
- Receive engineering documents from TMC and distribute to R&D divisions
- Update operation manuals through your experience
2) Administrative general assistance
- Prepare and maintenance of daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports
- Prepare and maintenance of R&D status reports
- Receive TMC/TME technical parts list related requests, distribute to TME/TMC for approval/reply & follow up reply status
Wat zoeken we?
- minimum 3 years experience in admin position supporting a team on diverse tasks
- advanced knowledge & experience of office applications (esp. Excel’s Macro, Formula, etc.)
- critical eye for detail and accuracy
- strong ownership of assigned tasks
- a strong sense of customer service
- ability to work autonomously with limited supervision
- have strong planning and organization skills
- fluent in English (TME business language)
- a team player
- a self-motivated hard worker
Wat bieden we?
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.