Toyota Motor Europe/ Interim/ Engineer Fuel Cells
- locatie:1140 EVERE
- jobcategorie:Research & Development
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
Company general information:
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
The Advanced Material Research Division of Toyota Motor Europe is responsible for the advanced research on functional materials and manufacturing processes of fuel cells, batteries, exhaust systems and semiconductors for clean energy and environment. We aim at transferring and integrating European unique and advanced technology into the final product for future breakthrough.
The main need and challenge in fuel cell electric vehicles is the development of a highly efficient and high power energy density fuel cell stack that has low cost and long-term stability.
For this purpose, we are looking for a motivated engineer to support the team in the identification of promising concepts for next generation fuel cell electric vehicles through collaborative research project together with European research institutes and universities and in house evaluation.
The activity may include:
- Benchmark state of the art technology in the specific field
- Identify promising concepts by performance, durability, process and cost analysis
- Assess and confirm the feasibility of the technology by material synthesis, testing and analysis
- Identify technology gaps and issues, suggest solutions and improvement
Wat zoeken we?
- Master and/or PhD in Science (preferably: Chemical / Electrochemical / Materials / Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry)
- Good knowledge in electrochemistry and material science, simulation tools
- Flexible team player
- Open personality able to work in an independent way, hands-on mentality
- Basic computer skills: (MS Office and database)
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- Owner of a driving license
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
- have strong planning and organization skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
- have a creative mind and passion for mobility
- have excellent communication skills
Wat bieden we?
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.