Digital marketeer - French market
- locatie:2220 HEIST-OP-DEN-BERG
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
A varied and challenging range of tasks awaits you as a digital marketer – with a focus on La Douce, France, in your case. From analysing figures to devising campaigns or writing killer copy – it’s all part of the job. Since you will be the only one in the marketing team focusing on the French market (for the time being), it is important for you to be able to work independently. Naturally, you can always count on all the support you need from your more experienced marketing colleagues.
Wat zoeken we?
- are of French origin or have an excellent command of the French language and culture.
- have completed higher education in marketing or communication, preferably with a digital approach.
- are creative, enterprising, and eager to learn.
- have experience in writing for the web (preferably more than just editing your Facebook status!).
- are capable of making recommendations based on critical analyses and sharp insights.
Furthermore, it would be great if you...
- are used to maintaining different social media channels.
- have a good command over Dutch, which will make it easier for you to interact with your colleagues.
- are certified in AdWords and/or Google Analytics.
- are already familiar with the wonderful world of e-commerce.
- have some affinity with lighting and design.
Wat bieden we?
We offer you...
- a full-time job (38 flexible working hours), at one of the largest e-shops in Belgium.
- an attractive salary package, supplemented with meal vouchers, eco vouchers, and a terrific annual dinner.
- group insurance coverage when you join the company on a permanent basis.
- extremely pleasant colleagues, and that’s a promise!
- the possibility of in-service training through courses, product training sessions, seminars, online training courses, etc.
- employee discount on everything you find in our shop – from sockets to designer lamps.