FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN (H/F)
- lieu:5012 Parlement Wallon
- catégorie d'emploi:Technique
- Type de contrat:emploi fixe
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:1-2 années
- Dernière actualisation:13/01/2020 15:39
To ensure provides technical service to customer including technical support during the installation and repair the equipment. Coordinates with contractors in the process of installation and/or repair. Conducts testing and inspects systems under maintenance agreements. Reports daily on activities completed, deferred, requiring further action or material. Participates in On-Call assignments/ schedules as required.
- Installing and maintenance on products supplied by Checkpoint. These products are shrink management solutions, visitor counter solutions and merchandise availability solutions (RF/RFID).
- Identify and repair defects on products supplied by Checkpoint.
- Makes recommendations regarding the products supplied by Checkpoint.
- Responsible for field technical problems- troubleshooting and repair of the equipment to assigned customer.
- Responsible for special installation projects in the area.
- Responsible for service calls and installation within SLA.
- Works in field with installations and service calls.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Follow up safety policy.
Que cherchons nous?
- Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training.
- Minimum two years’ experience in IT Technology.
- Understanding of technological trends within the retail environment.
- Entrepreneur spirit while strongly adhering to corporate policy.
- Strong background in electronics.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Ce que nous offrons
- Job Region Walonia
- Others Avantages