JUNIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER (H/F)
- lieu:4041 LUXEMBOURG
- catégorie d'emploi:Autre
- Type de contrat:emploi fixe
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:1-2 années
- Dernière actualisation:04/08/2022 14:28
Description de fonction
JUNIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment. As Electrical Automation engineer, you participate to projects from the design phase to the commissioning on site.
- Program Beckhoff control systems.
- Program HMI System based in High level language as C, C++
- Install, program and optimize Vision systems
- Install and start-up machine at customer facility internationally.
- Continuous improvement on the installed machines.
- Support mechanical service engineers and automation engineers for start-up of machines
- You have successfully completed a master or bachelor degree as engineer specialized in automation or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in programming
- Interested in new technology
- English skills written and verbal. French and/or German could be an advantage.
- You have good communication skills as well as team spirit
- You are willing to travel. Travel approximately 20-40% depending on assignment.
- You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills within an international workplace.
- While participating in projects, you will have the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Please don’t hesitate to send us your resume if this job description applies to you!